Mbwawa Secondary school. P.O. Box 15 Mlandizi,
Who we are:
Slogan: Knowledge and Wisdom for excellence.
The school is a church owned and managed school under the Western District of ELCT–ECD and offers classes from Form I-IV. It is located at Mbwawa village 11 km from Mlandizi township towards Bagamoyo along the Murram Road nearby Mbwawa Primary School.
VISION and MISSION.
To mold a respectable, accountable, knowledgeable and Lord God-fearing nations. Proverbs.1:2.
• To provide quality education to students which shall develop an inquisitive mind by using all available resources, to equip the student be able to apply the acquired knowledge for better performance. Proverbs.4:13.
• To instill a sense of responsibility and accountability to the student in order to realize and so play his/ her role in development of the nation.
• To create and build confidence in the student which shall develop a visioned mind eager and ready to take up tasks for a better living.
• Public Sports. Football, netball, handball, volleyball, athletics and many others.
• Mannual Skills. Students clean their classrooms and dormitories as well as the gardening, farming and animal husbandry.
• Strategic Subject Clubs. Teacher organize and supervise students in various Subject Clubs.
• Mentonship Guidance. Students get well balanced Mentor-ship, guidance and counseling for their spiritually, mentally and physically growth.